Monday, August 1, 2011

My 10 Day Suicide - Day 8

2 more days and my agony is over - well not yet because I still have to ease out my stomach from just taking in liquid to solid food. So after the 10th day, I can now drink orange juice. Atleast it will taste different. I guess that is the only perk. I did the salt water flush and got the same result. I flushed out all the toxins in my system (hopefully). I only finished 1.5 liters of the juice because I am lazy to fix another juice and I just lay down the whole day.

I still get hungry and I imagine my self eating meat. But I am afraid that my tummy wont digest the solid food. Oh well, we'll see what happens when I finally eat.

My tummy is flabby because the skin is stretched but I bought some coupons for the mesotheraphy treatment so they can tighten my skin and also get rid of the cellulites. I am excited to know how much weight I lost!

I just hope I dont get back to my old fat self again. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment