Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My 10 Day Suicide - Day 2

Day 2 was tragic. I experienced severe headache and hunger. I was able to poop but not that much because I didn't take any laxative or Salt water flush. I was in the office and I can smell what all the reps were eating. I searched Google if there was some cheat I can do while doing the Master Cleanse or if I can eat something. But to my dismay I found none. Now, I want to kill myself or kill someone. I asked myself why wasn't I born skinny?. I was super hungry! Just to kill my starvation I drank almost 2 liters of water and 2 liters of the juice. I peed a million times. I drank some laxative before I slept and my tummy woke me up at around 2pm. I was in utmost pain! The laxative was working and my stomach is tormenting me. I think I stayed in the loo for 30 minutes just to make sure I released all the "toxins". When you are not eating. You get easily cold. I was sleeping in an air conditioned room and since I was sharing it with some of my colleagues, I stepped outside and slept in the living room. I woke and transferred to my room since they are already awake and the A/C was in a tolerable temperature. I slept some more. When I woke up this evening (because I work at night) I feel much better. No more headache, no more hunger pangs. Now let's start day 3. :) (And oh I can see my collar bone again! Wee!)

No comments:

Post a Comment