Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My 10 day suicide

I am starting my "master cleanse diet" it is also known as lemonade diet. They say that it will help if you create a journal about the experience. So here I am. Starving and dizzy.

DAY 1: I woke up at around 8AM and prepared my juice. I bought it last Saturday together with my colleagues. I binged last Sunday because I know I would not be able to eat for 10 days. SO as I was preparing it some of the lemonade and maple spilled because I didn't buy a funnel! The maple syrup is super expensive so I am trying not to spill it but ofcourse I still did. So I took a sip of the juice and it tasted like a bland lemonade with a kick of spice due to the cayenne pepper. I finished two liters in one day and I peed a thousand times. I feel hungry. But whenever I am feeling the urge to eat. I drink the juice or some water. So far so good. Now let's start Day 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment