Sunday, July 31, 2011

My 10 Day Suicide - Day 6

I am almost done. Almost. But not yet. Sigh. I just want this cleansing diet to end. But I am afraid that If I go back to my regular eating habit I will return to being fat and unhappy. I just wish I had a faster metabolism. The worst thing about this diet is that when you have to do something that requires a lot of energy it will definitely kill you. We went to do the photo shoot yesterday in Camp Marina. My brilliant photographer and rep, Jan chose an uphill site. Damn! I am so fucking dead. It was super hot that day and for 6 days the only things I was consuming are juice and water and he chose a site where you need to do hiking? I wanted to kill him! But I didn't. Thank God. After the stressful but fun photo shoot, I went straight home, washed my face, brushed my teeth, drank my tea and collapsed. That's it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment