Thursday, July 28, 2011

My 10 Day Suicide - Day 3

Day 3 was way kinder. I had headache but not as severe as the one that I had on Day 2. I felt hungry but the juice and water paved it. I didn't weight myself yet. I dont want to feel disappointed if I didn't lose that much weight. Maybe I'll do it on my 10th day. I brought 1.5 liters of the juice at work and consumed it in sips. I drink it alternately with water. I think I only drank a liter of agua. It was not antagonizing like what I have mentioned but I kept on dreaming of eating my favorite porkchop. Oh, the agony! But I have to do this. I have to be healthy and get back to shape. I am not doing this because of other people. I am doing myself a favor. I have been hospitalized this year and I dont want that to happen again. I want to regain energy. Being able to run fast, walk a long mile and be my old self again.

So after work, we went straight to SM. I am running out of stocks so I need to replenish it. The ingredients are not cheap, I must say. But the pay off is priceless. We walked through the grocery store and saw all the food that I like. I want to cry. But who said getting thin was easy? I had to battle my urge to pick that cheetos who's been calling my name. I think I'm mental. I was able to buy a maple syrup that is less expensive than the first one that I bought. Also bought some sea salt for the salt water flush so GOODLUCK to me.

When we arrived home, my supportive colleagues cooked lunch. It was just sardines and noodles but I almost drooled while watching them eat. I just told myself, "just a few more days Michelle, few more days". After looking at them enviously, I gulped my juice and tea then went to bed. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to sleep well (maybe its because of the juice) and my tummy started to rumble at 3pm. And the rest was history. Slept at around 4pm and woke up at 11pm. (I can now wear my pants effortlessly) Let's begin Day 4! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment