Saturday, July 30, 2011

My 10 Day Suicide - Day 5

Atlast! I made it till Day 5! I made it halfway! I am so proud of myself! (Doing the happy dance) It was a daily struggle and I am constantly hungry but I have no choice but to fight it and consume the juice or water. I have made it this far and there is no point to surrender!

Where I work, I am surrounded by temptations. My colleagues eating "lechong kawali", my reps eating "burger" and below the building are restaurants that serves the most delectable and mouth watering food. So kill me now.

I did my regular routine but I failed to drink my laxative. I will just do the salt water flush this weekend. So I do not have to go to the CR every now and then while at work. I feel a little bloated maybe because I didn't "release" anything. But I'll definitely drink that tea when I get home.

The happy part about it is that I now fit on the jeans that I can never ever wear! If I can even button the jeans, a muffin top will definitely show. You know where your belly is hanging out of your jeans. But I cannot see that! HA! :)

So I am on to Day 6. Wish me luck! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment